Evanescence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evanescence

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why are they so popular?

Go down 
+3
Carrie
Racheal
Your Star
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Your Star
New Evanescence Fan
New Evanescence Fan
Your Star

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Why are they so popular? Empty
PostSubject: Why are they so popular?   Why are they so popular? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:16 am

Have you noticed that tons and tons of people love Evanescence? I haven't met anyone who doesn't like them! Not that i'm complaining mind you Smile I just though it'd be a good topic to talk about why they are so loved. I personally think it's because of Amy Lee mostly. She has a voice surely no one could hate! Plus i think it was the Fallen album that helped to attract so many new fans! Including me Wink
Back to top Go down
Racheal
New Evanescence Fan
New Evanescence Fan

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Why are they so popular?   Why are they so popular? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 8:10 am

Yes i've noticed! LOL I think it was the release of Bring me to life! Great song.
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Administrator
Administrator
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 346

PostSubject: Re: Why are they so popular?   Why are they so popular? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 12:00 pm

Yeah i have to agree with you Racheal. Bring me to life opened so many eyes to their music, including me Smile
Back to top Go down
https://evanescence.forumakers.com
Evanescenceheart
New Evanescence Fan
New Evanescence Fan
Evanescenceheart

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Why are they so popular?   Why are they so popular? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:12 pm

I think it's because they are so different than any other band out there. they have a lot of female fans especially because Amy is such a strong woman who doesn't take any shit! lol I think that's probably why they have a lot of male fans too. I mean come on, who wouldn't want to be tied down and beaten by amy? LMAO
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Administrator
Administrator
Carrie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why are they so popular?   Why are they so popular? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 3:16 am

Well if i swung that way i would too Wink lol
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
StartSomething

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Why are they so popular?   Why are they so popular? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:48 am

lol! I wouldn't mind lol

I think they are so popular because they can appeal to so many different types of people.
They have fans from the pop and metal genres which shows how wide they're appeal is.
Amy Lee actually stands for something as well and people look up to her. Plus the fact that she is the most gorgeous woman on this planet doesn't hurt either Laughing
Back to top Go down
Evanescenceheart
New Evanescence Fan
New Evanescence Fan
Evanescenceheart

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Why are they so popular?   Why are they so popular? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 5:48 pm

LMAO.

kinky. ahaha
Back to top Go down
Your Star
New Evanescence Fan
New Evanescence Fan
Your Star

Female
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Why are they so popular?   Why are they so popular? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:38 am

StartSomething wrote:
lol! I wouldn't mind lol

I think they are so popular because they can appeal to so many different types of people.
They have fans from the pop and metal genres which shows how wide they're appeal is.
Amy Lee actually stands for something as well and people look up to her. Plus the fact that she is the most gorgeous woman on this planet doesn't hurt either Laughing

I take you do not have a girlfriend or she would probably kick your arse for saying so! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Administrator
Administrator
Carrie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why are they so popular?   Why are they so popular? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:06 am

Hehe, good point! I doubt any girl with ever compare to Amy for Steve Wink
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
StartSomething

PostSubject: Re: Why are they so popular?   Why are they so popular? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:29 am

Carrie wrote:
Hehe, good point! I doubt any girl with ever compare to Amy for Steve Wink

No way! lol!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Administrator
Administrator
Carrie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why are they so popular?   Why are they so popular? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:52 am

Destined to be alone then cos i don't think Amy's ever going to leave her husband for you Smile lol
Back to top Go down
StartSomething
StartSomething

PostSubject: Re: Why are they so popular?   Why are they so popular? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:10 am

Carrie wrote:
Destined to be alone then cos i don't think Amy's ever going to leave her husband for you Smile lol

Laughing you never know! lol!
Back to top Go down
AXM
New Evanescence Fan
New Evanescence Fan

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Why are they so popular?   Why are they so popular? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:22 pm

well, i think they're successful 'coz they're different XD and 'coz their songs are just so great!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Administrator
Administrator
Carrie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Why are they so popular?   Why are they so popular? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 5:18 pm

AXM wrote:
well, i think they're successful 'coz they're different XD and 'coz their songs are just so great!

How right you are! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
PestimisticAngel
New Evanescence Fan
New Evanescence Fan
PestimisticAngel

Female
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Why are they so popular?   Why are they so popular? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:20 pm

I think that they appeal because they have different types of songs talking about different things, I think that a lot of girls and teenagers can relate to them, they're just so awe and talk about real things. There are not afraid to go there and talk about heartbreak or running away with your boyfriend / girlfriend / lover.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are they so popular?   Why are they so popular? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why are they so popular?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evanescence :: Evanescence :: Evanescence discussions-
Jump to: